Like all successful businesses, dairy farming can have its challenges, and there are times when specialist advice can go a long way.
With many years of experience and on-going training, our senior staff have invested their careers in understanding dairy farming from a business perspective. We can offer a wide range of business advice irrespective of the size of your enterprise, from corporate investments to family-run farms. Our consultants aim to provide you with the tools and support necessary for you to succeed.
Our dairy consultancy service rests on a number of key principles:
- We seek to understand your goals – both business and personal
- We like to involve all your stakeholders – dairy farming is a team effort, including your family, accountants, bankers and other advisors
- We ask lots of questions, and truely listen – after all its your business
- We may challenge you
- Its all about planning, and in our experience simple systems work
Our range of services includes but is not limited to:
- Annual financial budgets
- Cost-benefit analysis for farm expansions or equipment purchases
- Succession planning
- Financial modelling
- Banking liaison services
- Insurance claim analysis
- Share farm negotiations and agreements
Note: The Vet Group does not provide financial advisory services and as such is not a registered provider of financial advisory services.